Military Culture, Working With Military Veterans, & Resources
SEARCH Trainings and Events
This workshop will provide an overview of the characteristics of the military veteran population nationally and within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Participants will be provided with elements of military culture, considerations of the transition from military to civilian life, and local, state, and federal resources for service members, veterans, and their families.
Upon completion of this training, participants will:
- Develop familiarity with the elements of military culture
- Comprehend best practices in identifying military veterans
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of local, state, and federal resources for service members, veterans, and their families
- Become aware of trends in the delivery of substance use treatment services to military veterans
- Identify resources for caregivers of veterans
Other Training and Event Calendars
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.