RECOVERY COACHING & PROFESSIONALISM
CCAR Recovery Coaching and Professionalism ©
Now that recovery coaches are being recognized as having such a profound impact in recovery, many more organizations are looking to hire coaches. Coaches that can easily demonstrate a high level of professionalism may easily assimilate into these new exciting employment opportunities. Typically you’d find Recovery Coaches at your local recovery community centers, but now we are seeing a greater need for skilled coaches to work in other professional settings, such as hospitals, treatment facilities, police stations, court systems and beyond. CCAR has developed this training program for Recovery Coaches looking to work or are working within professional settings. Choice Recovery Coaching is proud to be the first to present this training in Western Massachusetts.
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS TRAINING WILL:
• Define professionalism as it pertains to recovery coaching;
• Learn about and develop the various characteristics that a professional possesses;
• Understand their personal accountabilities in their role as recovery coaches;
• Learn the importance of the concept “stay in their lane” when it comes to working in a large system, like a hospital, court and/or treatment system;
• Reexamine the roles of a recovery coach in order to maintain good boundaries when working in professional settings;
• Have opportunities to practice and demonstrate newly acquired skills.
Light Breakfast & Lunch will be provided. 12 CEU hours $140
See the Training Resources section for even more training opportunities.
American Society of Addiction Medicine CME calendar